MarketAxess (MKTX) operates an electronic trading platform that allows investment industry professionals to trade corporate bonds and other types of fixed-income instruments. The stock is trading up 10.5% at $33.75 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 2.3 millionAverage Volume: 180,889 Volume % Change: 1772% Shares of MKTX are soaring today after the company priced a secondary offering of around 3.6 million shares at $30.50 each. From a technical perspective, MKTX is starting to break out today above some near-term overhead resistance at $33.44 with monster volume. Market players should now look for a sustained high-volume move and close over $33.44 and near its daily high of $33.80 to signal that this stock wants to trend much higher. If we get that action today, then look for this stock to re-test its 52-week highof $35.42 and potentially take that level out. Follow @stockpickr
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV