Zynga (NASDAQ:ZNGA), the world’s leading provider of social game services, today announced the global launch of Zynga Bingo, a modern take on the classic bingo game with a fresh look and social features. Launching within Zynga’s newly established franchise, Zynga Casino, the game brings back the challenge, thrill of victory, and social escape that will keep players around the world entertained and pining for another chance to call out BINGO. Zynga Bingo launched in closed beta in late January, giving a limited number of players a chance to hit the jackpot without leaving home.
Zynga Bingo is more than just your normal game of numbers and daubers -- it’s your local bingo hall, shaken up. Features include:
- Luck & Loaded: Like to think on your toes? Players can compete with up to six cards at once for an even greater chance to get to the top of the leaderboard.
- Get Free Daubs: ‘With a little help from my friends’ takes on a new meaning in the game – with Zynga Bingo’s best power-up available. Each friend automatically daubs a free square on each of your cards.
- Friends First: Coming soon, see what rooms your friends are in, and challenge them to a race to see who can get bingo first.
- Bingo Lingo: Players compete against other players simultaneously (similarly to how Zynga Poker is played).
- Power-Ups: Want an edge to get B-I-N-G-O faster? Use a power-up to progress faster, get coins and even win collectibles.
Players will be looking for their five-in-a-row, in themed rooms, including:
- Vegas Lights: Visit old Sin City, with your bingo balls coming straight out of the truck of a classic Cadillac.
- Pirate’s Paradise: Ahoy matey in a room where a treasure chest delivers the bingo balls.
- FarmVille Bounty: Bingo in FarmVille? Challenge your buddies to get four corners in the themed room based off one of your favorite Zynga games.
As part of Zynga’s commitment to making games that are fun, easy and accessible, Zynga Bingo will now be a part of the new Zynga Casino franchise, joining Zynga Poker. In the coming weeks, players will be able to see where their friends are playing – from the bingo room, to the poker table – all with the click of a mouse. While Zynga Bingo may share ‘ingo’ with recently launched Zynga Slingo, the two games are different. While both games combine popular elements of luck, Zynga Bingo is a contemporary spin on an original favorite, while Zynga Slingo combines the fun fortune of slots with bingo, with the fun of characters.Zynga Bingo, is the first game created by the company’s talented studios in Austin, Texas and New York City in collaboration with the Zynga Casino team in San Francisco. The game is available to play today on Facebook at apps.facebook.com/ZyngaBingo. Zynga Slingo is also available to play now at: apps.facebook.com/ZyngaSlingo. Game logo and images can be found at: https://zynga.box.com/s/7782h7fekhjvl2mflpec. For other information, please contact email@example.com and follow us on Twitter.com/zynga. About Zynga Inc. Zynga Inc. (NASDAQ: ZNGA) is the world's leading provider of social game services with more than 240 million monthly active users playing its games, which include CityVille, FarmVille, Words With Friends, Scramble With Friends, CastleVille, Hidden Chronicles, Zynga Poker, Empires & Allies, Indiana Jones™ Adventure World, The Pioneer Trail, Mafia Wars and Café World. Zynga's games are available on a number of global platforms, including Facebook, Google+, Tencent, Apple iOS and Google Android. Through Zynga.org, Zynga players have raised more than $10 million for world social causes. Zynga is headquartered in San Francisco, Calif.