Jack in the Box Inc. (NASDAQ: JACK) will participate in three upcoming investment conferences. The dates of the presentations are as follows:
- March 1, 2012 – RBC Capital Markets’ Restaurant and Leisure Conference in Deer Valley, Utah. (This conference will not be webcast.)
- March 8, 2012, 8:50 a.m. ET – Bank of America Merrill Lynch Consumer & Retail Conference in New York, NY.
- March 20, 2012 – J.P. Morgan Gaming, Lodging, Restaurant & Leisure Management Access Forum in Las Vegas, Nev. (This conference will not be webcast.)
The live webcast of the Bank of America Merrill Lynch presentation can be accessed via the Jack in the Box Inc. corporate website. To access the live webcast through the internet, log onto the Jack in the Box Inc. investors page at http://investors.jackinthebox.com at least 15 minutes prior to the presentation to download and install any necessary software. An online replay will be available at the company’s corporate website for 30 days following the presentation.
About Jack in the Box Inc.
Jack in the Box Inc. (NASDAQ: JACK), based in San Diego, is a restaurant
company that operates and franchises Jack in the Box
one of the nation’s largest hamburger chains, with more than 2,200
restaurants in 20 states. Additionally, through a wholly owned
subsidiary, the company operates and franchises Qdoba Mexican Grill
a leader in fast-casual dining, with more than 600 restaurants in 42
states and the District of Columbia. For more information, visit
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
24/7 market commentary from Jim Cramer and 20+ veteran Wall Street gurus. Get access to the latest trading ideas on stocks, options, and ETFs as well as a real-time forum to see the pros exchanging their investment ideas.
- Jim Cramer + 20 Wall Street pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Real-time trading forum
- Actionable trade ideas
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV