CUPERTINO, Calif., Feb. 23, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- DURECT Corporation (Nasdaq: DRRX) announced today that management is scheduled to present at two upcoming healthcare conferences.
- James E. Brown, President and CEO, will present at the RBC Capital Markets' Global Healthcare Conference on Wednesday, February 29 at 8:00 a.m. Eastern Time. The conference is being held at the New York Palace Hotel in New York City. A live audio webcast of the presentation will be available by accessing http://www.wsw.com/webcast/rbc141/drrx/.
- James E. Brown, President and CEO, will also present at the Cowen and Company 32nd Annual Healthcare Conference on Wednesday, March 7 at 11:20 a.m. Eastern Time. The conference is being held at the Marriott Copley Place in Boston. A live audio webcast of the presentation will be available by accessing http://wsw.com/webcast/cowen6/drrx/.
A live audio webcast of these presentations will also be available by accessing DURECT's homepage at www.durect.com and clicking "Investor Relations." If you are unable to participate during the live webcast, the call will be archived on DURECT's website under Audio Archive in the "Investor Relations" section.
About DURECT CorporationDURECT is a specialty pharmaceutical company developing innovative drugs for pain and other chronic diseases, with late-stage development programs including REMOXY®, POSIDUR™, ELADUR®, and TRANSDUR®-Sufentanil. DURECT's proprietary oral, transdermal and injectable depot delivery technologies enable new indications and superior clinical/commercial attributes such as abuse deterrence, improved convenience, compliance, efficacy and safety for small molecule and biologic drugs. For more information, please visit www.durect.com. NOTE: POSIDUR™, SABER™, ORADUR®, TRANSDUR®, ELADUR™ and DURIN® are trademarks of DURECT Corporation. Other referenced trademarks belong to their respective owners. REMOXY, POSIDUR, ELADUR and TRANSDUR-Sufentanil are drug candidates under development and have not been approved for commercialization by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration or other health authorities.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV