Testing the individual worth of specific elements of the legacy logo along with new logo concepts helps to maximize the value of the new logo upon launch. It is clear that if a company is able to predict that the combination of certain elements will allow them to launch into the market at point C, rather than point A, they will recoup their redesign costs more quickly.
Preserving and evolving specific parts of the logo helps retain familiarity with audiences and facilitates the transfer of goodwill from the old logo to the new one. By methodically dividing brand identities into their most meaningful components and scientifically measuring their relative value among key stakeholders, companies reduce the risks associated with simply relying on "gut feeling" or post-hoc concept testing when choosing a new logo direction.
If the business environment in which your company operates is changing and a logo change is an imperative part of your strategy, don't rely on anecdote alone to decide how to redesign your identity. Proper research and testing ensures your new logo will maintain the assets deemed most important to your audience, and that your bottom line will get the lift it needs more quickly and cost effectively.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV