The bank was upgraded to buy from hold by TheStreet Ratings on Thursday.TheStreet Ratings gives Huntington Bancshares a B grade and a $6.94 price target. The stock closed Friday at $5.91 and has risen 7.65% year to date.
East West Bancorp The bank was upgraded to buy from hold by TheStreet Ratings on Thursday. TheStreet Ratings gives East West Bancorp a B grade and $26.25 price target. The stock closed Friday at $22.07 and has risen 11.75% year to date.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV