The steel products manufacturer was upgraded to buy from hold by TheStreet Ratings on Friday.TheStreet Ratings gives Ternium a B- grade with a buy rating and $25.72 price target. The stock closed Friday at $23.79 and has risen 29.36% year to date.
Charles Schwab The financial services company was upgraded to buy from hold by TheStreet Ratings on Thursday. TheStreet Ratings gives Charles Schwab a B- grade with a $14.82 price target. The stock closed Friday at $13.52 and has risen 20.07% year to date.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV