The intravascular ultrasound company was upgraded to buy from hold by TheStreet Ratings on Friday.
TheStreet Ratings gives Volcano a B grade with a buy rating and $32.55 price target. The stock closed Friday at $28.20 and has risen 17.6% year to date.
Generac Holdings The back-up power generation company was upgraded to buy from hold by TheStreet Ratings on Friday. TheStreet Ratings gives Generac Holdings a B- grade with a buy rating and $35.62 price target. The stock closed Friday at $26.98 and has fallen 3.75% year to date.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV