NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- These stocks were upgraded to buy last week at TheStreet Ratings: Brocade Communications (BRCD), Volcano (VOLC), Generac Holdings (GNRC), KAR Auction Services (KAR), Hornbeck Offshore Services (HOS), Ternium (TX), Charles Schwab (SCHW), Saks (SKS), Pep Boys (PBY), Seacor Holdings (CKH), Aegon (AEG), Turkcell Iletisim Hizmetleri (TKC), Huntington Bancshares (HBAN), East West Bancorp (EWBC), Qiagen (QGEN), Legg Mason (LM), Suncor Energy (SU), Diamond Offshore Drilling (DO), Knight Capital Group (KCG), Valassis Communications (VCI), Huntsman (HUN), Montpelier Re (MRH)
The Ethernet networking company was upgraded to buy from hold by TheStreet Ratings on Friday.
TheStreet Ratings gives Brocade Communications a B- grade with a buy rating and $6.52 price target. The stock closed Friday at $5.85 and has risen 12.72% year to date.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV