NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- These stocks were upgraded to buy last week at TheStreet Ratings: Brocade Communications (BRCD), Volcano (VOLC), Generac Holdings (GNRC), KAR Auction Services (KAR), Hornbeck Offshore Services (HOS), Ternium (TX), Charles Schwab (SCHW), Saks (SKS), Pep Boys (PBY), Seacor Holdings (CKH), Aegon (AEG), Turkcell Iletisim Hizmetleri (TKC), Huntington Bancshares (HBAN), East West Bancorp (EWBC), Qiagen (QGEN), Legg Mason (LM), Suncor Energy (SU), Diamond Offshore Drilling (DO), Knight Capital Group (KCG), Valassis Communications (VCI), Huntsman (HUN), Montpelier Re (MRH)
The Ethernet networking company was upgraded to buy from hold by TheStreet Ratings on Friday.
TheStreet Ratings gives Brocade Communications a B- grade with a buy rating and $6.52 price target. The stock closed Friday at $5.85 and has risen 12.72% year to date.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV