DALLAS, Feb. 23, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Securities lawyers at Goldfarb LLP are investigating whether certain officers and directors of Kinross Gold Corporation (NYSE: KGC) violated shareholder protection laws by agreeing due to alleged securities law violations. Concerned Kinross investors are encouraged to contact attorney Hamilton Lindley at 877-583-2855 or firstname.lastname@example.org about their rights and remedies.
"The company reported a full year net loss of $2.78 billion because the current value of its Tasiast gold mine is no longer worth the $7.1 billion in shares that Kinross originally paid for it," said Hamilton Lindley. "Our shareholder lawsuit seeks to restore investor confidence in the company and the stockholders losses in Kinross Gold stock."
Goldfarb LLP lawyers have significant experience representing shareholders and whistleblowers in securities lawsuits nationwide. Kinross Gold stockholders – or anyone with knowledge about this situation – should contact lawyer Hamilton Lindley at email@example.com or 877-583-2855 with questions or concerns.
Hamilton LindleyGoldfarb LLP2501 N. Harwood, Ste. 1801 Dallas, TX 75201(877) 583-2855 Toll Free Telephone(214) 583-2233 Local Phone Number(214) 583-2234 Fax Number www.goldfarbllp.comSOURCE Goldfarb LLP
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV