Goldfarb LLP Securities Lawyers Seek More Money, Information For Shareholders In Advance America Buyout
DALLAS, Feb. 23, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Securities lawyers at Goldfarb LLP are investigating whether certain officers and directors of Advance America (NYSE: AEA) violated shareholder protection laws by agreeing to a buyout offer for $10.50 per share to Grupo Elektra. Concerned Advance America investors are encouraged to contact securities class action attorney Hamilton Lindley at 877-583-2855 or email@example.com about their rights and remedies for this potentially low buyout.
"This buyout is a small premium over the December 6, 2011 stock price of $9.33," said Hamilton Lindley. "Additionally, an analyst covering Advance America stock set a target price of $11 per share. Our proposed shareholder lawsuit seeks to obtain more value for shareholders than the current buyout offer."
Goldfarb LLP lawyers have significant experience representing shareholders and whistleblowers in securities lawsuits nationwide. Advance America stockholders – or anyone with knowledge about this acquisition – should contact lawyer Hamilton Lindley at firstname.lastname@example.org or 877-583-2855 with questions or concerns. There is no cost or obligation to the investor.
Hamilton Lindley Goldfarb LLP2501 N. Harwood, Ste. 1801 Dallas, TX 75201(877) 583-2855 Toll Free Telephone (214) 583-2233 Local Phone Number (214) 583-2234 Fax Number www.goldfarbllp.comSOURCE Goldfarb LLP
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV