Vector Group Ltd. (NYSE: VGR) will conduct a conference call and webcast to discuss its fourth quarter and full-year 2011 results on Friday, February 24, 2012 at 11:00 a.m. (ET).
Investors can access the call by dialing 800-859-8150 and entering 96930932 as the conference ID number. The call will also be available via live webcast at www.investorcalendar.com. Webcast participants should allot extra time before the webcast begins to register.
A replay of the call will be available shortly after the call ends on February 24, 2012 through March 9, 2012. To access the replay, dial 877-656-8905 and enter 96930932 as the conference ID number. The archived webcast will also be available at www.investorcalendar.com for 30 days.
Vector Group is a holding company that indirectly owns Liggett Group LLC and Vector Tobacco Inc. and directly owns New Valley LLC. Additional information concerning the company is available on the company’s website,
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV