BRISTOL, Va., Feb. 23, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Alpha Natural Resources, Inc. (NYSE: ANR), a leading U.S. coal producer, announced that members of Alpha's management team will participate in several investor conferences including: the J.P. Morgan Global High Yield & Leveraged Finance Conference on Monday, February 27, 2012; the BMO Capital Markets 2012 Global Metals & Mining Conference on Tuesday, February 28, 2012; the Brean Murray, Carret & Co. 2012 Global Resources & Infrastructure Conference on Wednesday, February 29, 2012; and the Simmons & Company International 12th Annual Energy Conference on Thursday, March 1, 2012. The formal presentation at the BMO conference will be webcast and will be available on the Company's website at http://alnr.client.shareholder.com at 2:30pm EST on Tuesday, February 28, 2012.
About Alpha Natural Resources
Alpha Natural Resources is one of America's premier coal suppliers with coal production capacity of greater than 120 million tons a year. Alpha is the nation's leading supplier and exporter of metallurgical coal used in the steel-making process and is a major supplier of thermal coal to electric utilities and manufacturing industries. More information about Alpha can be found on the Company's Web site at www.alphanr.com.
SOURCE Alpha Natural Resources, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV