- Grew consolidated QVC revenue by 5% in Q4 and 6% in 2011
- Adjusted OIBDA (2) increased 9% in Q4 and 4% in 2011, excluding the effects of the new agreement with GE Capital Retail Bank and QVC Italy launch, adjusted OIBDA grew 6% in 2011
- Operating income increased 1% in Q4 and 2011, excluding the effects of the new agreement with GE Capital Retail Bank and QVC Italy launch, operating income grew 4% in 2011
- QVC.com sales as a percent of total sales in the US reached 40% in Q4
- eCommerce group grew revenue and adjusted OIBDA 20% and 19% in 2011, respectively
- Operating income increased 38% in 2011
- Announcing plan to recapitalize Liberty Interactive into two tracking stocks – Liberty Interactive and Liberty Ventures
- Repurchased $257 million of Liberty Interactive stock from November 1 st through January 31 st, 2012
Liberty Interactive Reports Fourth Quarter And Year End 2011 Financial Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.