- Q4 net sales increase 105% to $7.2 million vs. $3.5 million in Q4 2010, and full year net sales increase 26% to $16.0 million vs. $12.7 million in 2010
- Profitable Q4 and full year – Q4 net income of $1.8 million vs. prior-year period net income of $410,000; full year net income of $1.6 million vs. prior-year net income of $1.6 million
- $10.5 million cash and investments and no long-term debt at 12/31/11
- Positive cash flow from operations in Q4 of $1.6 million and full year of $3.5 million
Charles & Colvard Reports Fourth Quarter Sales Double And Net Income Quadruples Over Prior-Year Period
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer and Director of Research Jack Mohr reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
David Peltier identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.