Global Partners LP (NYSE: GLP) today announced that it will release its fourth-quarter and year-end 2011 financial results before the market opens on Thursday, March 8 and host a conference call that morning for investors and analysts.
|Time:||10:00 a.m. ET|
|Dial-in numbers:||(877) 709-8155 (U.S. and Canada)|
|(201) 689-8881 (International)|
The call also will be webcast live and archived on the Global Partners’ website, www.globalp.com.
About Global Partners LP
Global Partners LP, a publicly traded master limited partnership based in Waltham, Massachusetts, owns, controls or has access to one of the largest terminal networks of refined petroleum products in the Northeast. The Partnership is one of the largest wholesale distributors of gasoline, distillates (such as home heating oil, diesel and kerosene) and residual oil to wholesalers, retailers and commercial customers in the New England states and New York. In addition, the Partnership owns and supplies fuel to Mobil branded retail gas stations in New England, and also supplies Mobil branded fuel to independently-owned stations. Global Partners LP, a FORTUNE 500 ® company, trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol “GLP.” For additional information, please visit www.globalp.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV