CIRCOR International, Inc. (NYSE: CIR), a leading provider of valves and other highly engineered products for the energy, aerospace and industrial markets, today announced financial results for the fourth quarter and year ended December 31, 2011.
“We delivered another strong quarter of revenue growth and profitability,” said Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Bill Higgins. “Consistent with our guidance, revenues increased 12% year-over-year with all three segments contributing, and adjusted EPS was up 11% excluding the impact of Leslie asbestos and bankruptcy.”
Higgins continued, “As we look back at 2011, we accomplished key strategic plan initiatives:
- Permanently resolved the Leslie asbestos liability
- Won large programs in Aerospace with potential value of more than $200 million
- Expanded margins in the Flow Technology segment for the third consecutive year
- Acquired a valve business in Brazil to service Petrobras and the energy markets
- Began construction of a manufacturing plant in India to serve the power generation market
These milestones are key to our strategy, which includes growing in high-growth markets and expanding our product and service offerings into higher-margin, critical applications.”Consolidated Results Revenues for the fourth quarter of 2011 were $217.1 million, a 12% increase from $194.1 million in the fourth quarter of 2010. CIRCOR reported net income for the fourth quarter of 2011 of $10.3 million, or $0.59 per diluted share, compared with net income of $7.7 million, or $0.44 per diluted share, for the fourth quarter of 2010. Excluding Leslie asbestos and bankruptcy charges, net of tax, adjusted earnings per diluted share for the fourth quarter of 2011 and 2010 were $0.59 and $0.53, respectively. Consolidated adjusted operating earnings, which exclude Leslie asbestos and bankruptcy charges, rose 15% to $15.0 million for the fourth quarter of 2011 from $13.0 million for the fourth quarter of 2010.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV