BURLINGTON, Massachusetts, February 23, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
ClickSoftware Technologies Ltd. (NasdaqGS: CKSW), the leading provider of automated workforce management and optimization solutions for the service industry, today launched version 8.1.6 of its Workforce Management Platform. In addition, the latest release provides rich functional enhancements to ClickSoftware's scheduling, business intelligence, forecasting and employee rostering solutions.
The new mobile business apps enable ClickSoftware's customers to rapidly build, configure, deploy and update important mobile business functionality including field sales, employee collaboration, timesheets, employee safety, business workflow, navigation and location, allowing for even greater workforce flexibility and productivity. Service businesses now have the freedom to configure and deploy as many or as few apps as required in order to best fit the needs of their workforce. Easily integrated with existing enterprise systems, ClickSoftware's mobility solutions, including the new apps, are device agnostic and are able to run on almost any tablet or smart phone.
"By further harnessing the power of our already efficient mobile solutions, ServiceOptimization Suite 8.1.6 further increases mobile workforce productivity, while adding to overall end-client satisfaction," said Dr. Moshe BenBassat, Chairman and CEO of ClickSoftware. "The problem for enterprises is that employees today use individual, unconnected apps in order to bridge the gap between consumer apps and enterprise systems. By incorporating all the functionality that mobile workers require, such as GPS directions alongside a client work order and address, ClickSoftware is creating an efficient, all-in-one mobile solution available anywhere, at any time, on any device."ServiceOptimization Suite 8.1.6 contains many enhancements including:
- Enhancement of the Platform's predictive task duration intelligence leveraging information from recent history to better predict future task durations. For service businesses, this provides greater accuracy and predictability in creating and executing their schedules.
- Technical enhancements to ClickSchedule's web-client interface and appointment booking processes providing unrivalled response times.
- The introduction of a web-client interface for ClickAnalyze. The new version of ClickAnalyze Reporting places greater control in the hands of the users giving them flexible data manipulation techniques, on the fly, and visualizing the results using graphs.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV