In Fourth Quarter Highlights and sixth graph, adjusted earnings for the fourth quarter of 2011 and 2010 should be $0.48 per share sted $0.50 per share.
The corrected release reads:
COEUR ACHIEVES RECORD PRODUCTION, SALES AND OPERATING CASH FLOW IN 2011
Coeur d'Alene Mines Corporation (NYSE:CDE)(TSX:CDM) realized all-time record full-year production, metal sales and operating cash flow 1 in 2011.2011 Highlights:
- Net metal sales nearly doubled compared to 2010 to a record $1.0 billion.
- Operating cash flow 1 increased 147% compared to 2010 to a record $454.4 million.
- Adjusted earnings 1 reached a record $232.5 million, or $2.60 per share, nearly a five-fold increase compared to 2010 adjusted earnings of $41.5 million, or $0.48 per share.
- Net income totaled a record $93.5 million, or $1.05 per share, compared to a net loss of ($91.3) million, or ($1.05) per share in 2010.
- Average realized silver and gold prices were $35.15 per ounce and $1,588 per ounce, 67% and 26% respectively, higher than 2010.
- Record silver production topped 19.1 million ounces, a 14% increase over 2010, at cash operating costs of $6.31 per ounce 1, a 3% decrease from 2010.
- Record gold production reached 220,382 ounces in 2011, a 40% increase over 2010. Kensington's cash operating costs were $1,088 per gold ounce, a 10% increase from 2010.
- Proven and probable silver reserves totaled 216.3 million ounces at year-end, while proven and probable gold reserves totaled 2.3 million ounces.
- Working capital was $212.8 million at year-end compared to negative working capital at year-end 2010.
- Cash and equivalents increased to $175.0 million at December 31, 2011, up 165% from year-end 2010.
- Silver production of 5.3 million ounces.
- Cash operating costs 1 of $6.19 per silver ounce.
- Gold production of 49,544 ounces.
- Metal sales totaled $246.9 million.
- Adjusted earnings 1 were $43.2 million, or $0.48 per share.
- Operating cash flow 1 totaled $97.5 million.
- Estimated silver production of 18.5 million - 20.0 million ounces and gold production of 210,000 - 230,000 ounces.
- Estimated cash operating costs 1 of $6.50 to $7.50 per ounce of silver (assuming $1,500 per ounce gold for the by-product credit).
- Estimated $40.0 million exploration program, a 53% increase compared to 2011 levels, targeting resource-to-reserve conversions, and reserve and resource expansions by year-end 2012.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Jim Cramer + 20 Wall Street pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Real-time trading forum
- Actionable trade ideas
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV