SUNNYVALE, Calif., Feb. 23, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Spansion Inc. (NYSE: CODE), a leading provider of Flash memory solutions, today announced its participation in the following upcoming conferences:
- Morgan Stanley Technology, Media & Telecom Conference on Wednesday, February 29, 2012, in San Francisco, CA.
- Wedbush 2012 Technology, Media & Telecommunications (TMT) Conference on March 7, 2012, in New York, NY.
- 24th Annual Roth Conference on Monday, March 12, 2012, in Laguna Niguel, CA.
- Barclays Capital High Yield Bond and Syndicated Loan Conference on March, 26, 2012, in Phoenix, AZ.
The presentations will be available live via webcast and replays will be available for the two weeks following each presentation on the Investor Relations section of the company's website http://investor.spansion.com under Events and Presentations.
Spansion's (NYSE: CODE) technology is at the heart of electronics systems, powering everything from the internet of today to the smart grid of tomorrow, positively impacting people's daily lives at work and play. Spansion's broad Flash memory product portfolio, smart innovation and industry leading service and support are enabling customers to achieve greater efficiency and success in their target markets. For more information, visit http://www.spansion.com.Spansion®, the Spansion logo, MirrorBit®, MirrorBit® Eclipse™ and combinations thereof, are trademarks and registered trademarks of Spansion LLC in the United States and other countries. Other names used are for informational purposes only and may be trademarks of their respective owners. Company News: http://www.spansion.com/news Investor Relations Web site: http://investor.spansion.com/financials.cfm (Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20060118/SFW077LOGO) SOURCE Spansion Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV