- Bare Rocks Project: immediate east of and abutting Lake Dumbleyung, covers a salt lake system expected to be rich in mineral deposits;
- Hoffman Hills Project: approximately 15.5 miles south of Lake Dumbleyung, covers a salt lake system expected to comprise the same brine drainage outlets as those found in the Bare Rocks Project; and,
- Normans Lake Project: 15.5 miles north of Lake Dumbleyung, represents another salt and drainage lake system expected to yield high mineral deposits.
AmeriLithium Commences First Stage Exploration Planning For Australian Lithium Assets
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.