Conference Call Details
Exterran Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: EXH) and Exterran Partners, L.P. (NASDAQ: EXLP) announce the following schedule and teleconference information for their fourth-quarter 2011 earnings release:
- Teleconference: Thursday, Feb. 23, 2012 at 11:00 a.m. Eastern Time, 10:00 a.m. Central Time. To access the call, United States and Canadian participants should dial 800-446-1671. International participants should dial +1-847-413-3362 at least 10 minutes before the scheduled start time. Please reference Exterran conference call number 31600114.
- Live Webcast: The webcast will be available in listen-only mode via the companies’ website: www.exterran.com.
- Webcast Replay: For those unable to participate, a replay will be available from 2:00 p.m. Eastern Time on Thursday, Feb. 23, 2012, until 2:00 p.m. Eastern Time on Thursday, Mar. 1, 2012. To listen to the replay, please dial 888-843-7419 in the United States and Canada, or +1-630-652-3042 internationally, and enter access code 31600114#.
With respect to Exterran Holdings, EBITDA, as adjusted, a non-GAAP measure, is defined as loss from continuing operations plus income taxes, interest expense (including debt extinguishment costs and gain or loss on termination of interest rate swaps), depreciation and amortization expense, impairment charges, non-cash gains or losses from foreign currency exchange rate changes recorded on intercompany obligations, merger and integration expenses, restructuring charges and other charges. In the third quarter of 2011, the definition of EBITDA, as adjusted, was revised to add back non-cash gains or losses from foreign currency exchange rate changes recorded on intercompany obligations. This adjustment was made as management uses the resulting EBITDA, as adjusted, as a supplemental measure to review current period operating performance. In addition, this adjustment is similar to the EBITDA definition used for credit facility covenant calculations. This change was also made to prior periods included herein for comparative purposes.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV