- Compression services. Contracts serving approximately 40 customers of Exterran Holdings and its affiliates, together with approximately 400 compressor units used to provide compression services under those contracts, comprising approximately 188,000 horsepower and representing approximately 5 percent (by available horsepower) of the combined U.S. contract operations business of Exterran Holdings and Exterran Partners. In addition, the acquisition includes approximately 140 compressor units comprising approximately 75,000 horsepower currently being leased from Exterran Holdings to Exterran Partners.
- Processing services. A natural gas processing plant with a capacity of 10 million cubic feet per day located in the northeastern United States used to provide processing services pursuant to a long-term services agreement.
Exterran Partners Agrees To Acquire Compression And Processing Assets From Exterran Holdings
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.