- Pre-tax income was $21.2 million, a $7.0 million, or 49.0%, increase compared to last year.
- Net income was $29.7 million, or $1.27 per fully diluted share, compared to $13.2 million, or $0.57 per fully diluted share, last year, a 124.3% increase, reflecting a significant tax benefit from the valuation allowance release during the year.
- Net revenues for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2011 were $643.4 million, a $20.6 million or 3.3% increase over last year.
- At year–end, we were debt free.
- Year-end cash balance was nearly double that of last year at $44.0 million.
- Inventory per square foot decreased by 4.9% versus last year.
- Operating cash flow increased by 49.6% to $37.2 million.
West Marine Reports 49% Increase In 2011 Pre-Tax Earnings And Provides 2012 Guidance
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.