4. To be recommended at the Annual Shareholders Meeting on May 15, 2012.
5. Total dividend as a percentage of recurring profit after tax.
6. The consolidated financial statements have been audited and the statutory auditors will issue their report before the registration document is filed.
7. Based on a comparable scope of consolidation and at constant exchange rates.8. Normalized growth is the objective that the Group considers to be attainable in a context in which unemployment does not rise. 9. Excluding the loss of the Consip contract in Italy and the BtoC business in France, representing respectively €132 million and €33 million in 2011. Note that issuance of BtoC gift cards has been discontinued since January 1, 2012. 10. Excluding the BtoC gift business in France. 11. Excluding the BtoC business in France. 12. Ratio of operating revenue (with issue volume) to issue volume. 13. The float corresponds to the business's negative working capital requirement. 14. Operating flow-through ratio: ratio between the like-for-like change in operating EBIT and the like-for-like change in operating revenue. 15. Representing €13 million. 16. Adjusted to exclude tax on non-recurring income and expenses. 17. Negative net debt. 18. The ratio of adjusted funds from operations to adjusted net debt, determined by the Standard & Poor's method, must be above 30% to maintain a strong investment grade rating. 19. Dividend to be recommended by the Board of Directors at the Annual Shareholders Meeting of May 15, 2012. 20. Medium-term objective of normalized organic growth, which is the objective that the Group considers to be attainable in a context in which unemployment does not rise. SOURCE Edenred
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV