The Group reaffirms its growth objectives  of 6% to 14% for issue volume and over 10% for funds from operations.
April 18, 2012
: first-quarter revenue
May 15, 2012
: Annual Shareholders Meeting
July 18, 2012
: second-quarter revenue
August 30, 2012
: first-half results
, which invented the Ticket Restaurant
meal voucher and is the world leader in prepaid corporate services, designs and delivers solutions that make employees' lives easier and improve the efficiency of organizations.
Edenred solutions ensure that funds allocated by companies are used as intended.
These solutions help to manage:
The Group also supports public institutions in managing their
Listed on the NYSE Euronext Paris stock exchange, Edenred operates in 38 countries, with some 6,000 employees, nearly 580,000 companies and public sector clients, 1.3 million affiliated merchants and 36.2 million beneficiaries.
In 2011, total issue volume amounted to €15.2 billion, of which 58% was generated in emerging markets.
- Employee benefits (Ticket Restaurant ® , Ticket Alimentación, Ticket CESU, Childcare Vouchers, etc.).
- Expense management process (Ticket Car, Ticket Clean Way, Ticket Frete, etc.)
- Incentive and rewards programs (Ticket Compliments, Ticket Kadéos, etc.).
and all other tradenames of Edenred products and services are registered trademarks of Edenred SA.
1. Before non-recurring items.
2. Negative net debt.
3. Normalized organic growth target for the period 2010-2016. Normalized growth is the objective that the Group considers to be attainable in a context in which unemployment does not rise.