The Group reaffirms its growth objectives  of 6% to 14% for issue volume and over 10% for funds from operations.
April 18, 2012: first-quarter revenueMay 15, 2012: Annual Shareholders Meeting July 18, 2012: second-quarter revenue August 30, 2012: first-half results Edenred , which invented the Ticket Restaurant ® meal voucher and is the world leader in prepaid corporate services, designs and delivers solutions that make employees' lives easier and improve the efficiency of organizations. Edenred solutions ensure that funds allocated by companies are used as intended. These solutions help to manage:
- Employee benefits (Ticket Restaurant ® , Ticket Alimentación, Ticket CESU, Childcare Vouchers, etc.).
- Expense management process (Ticket Car, Ticket Clean Way, Ticket Frete, etc.)
- Incentive and rewards programs (Ticket Compliments, Ticket Kadéos, etc.).
1. Before non-recurring items. 2. Negative net debt. 3. Normalized organic growth target for the period 2010-2016. Normalized growth is the objective that the Group considers to be attainable in a context in which unemployment does not rise.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV