PARIS, February 23, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
- Sharp increase in 2011 financial results, in line with objectives: - Issue volume and revenue up 9.7% like-for-like. - EBIT of €355 million, at the high end of the €340-360 million target range. - Recurring profit after tax up 23.1% to €203 million. - Funds from operations (FFO) up 20.8% like-for-like. - A solid balance sheet, with a net cash position of €74 million at end-2011. - Growth targets reaffirmed for issue volume (6% to 14%) and FFO (over 10%), in line with the Group's overall strategy to deliver: - Continued organic issue volume growth, led by innovation, with the launch of 26 new solutions in 18 months, and geographic expansion, with the addition of one to two new countries in 2012. - Faster transition to digital solutions, with a target of 50% digital issue volume in 2012, up from 41% last year. - Shareholder policy focused on increasing the amount of the dividend on a recurring basis: - Recommended dividend of €0.70 per share, up 40% on 2010, representing a payout ratio close to 80% (versus 68% in 2010).
The consolidated financial statements  for 2011 were approved by the Board of Directors on February 22, 2012.2011 financial metrics
(in EUR millions) 2010 2011 % change Reported Like-for-like Issue volume 13,875 15,188 +9.5% +9.7% Operating revenue 885 940 +6.2% +9.2% Financial revenue 80 92 +14.7% +15.2% Total revenue 965 1,032 +6.9% +9.7% Operating EBIT 248 263 +6.4% +9.9% Financial EBIT 80 92 +14.7% +15.2% EBIT 328 355 +8.5% +11.2% Operating profit before tax and non-recurring items 266 315 +18.5% Net profit, Group share 68 194 +185.1% Recurring profit after tax 165 203 +23.1% Recurring earnings per share (in EUR) 0.73 0.90Last year's good results reflect the dynamic performance of the Group's teams and confirm the effectiveness of the Edenred business model. After setting up the conditions to be a standalone company, Edenred reinforced its foundations in 2011, in order to generate sustainable and strong organic growth. All employees are today committed to making Edenred the referent of customers (clients, affiliates, and beneficiaries). The Group intends to fulfil this ambition by building differentiated solutions and delivering a unique quality of service.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV