PARIS, February 23, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
- Sharp increase in 2011 financial results, in line with objectives: - Issue volume and revenue up 9.7% like-for-like. - EBIT of €355 million, at the high end of the €340-360 million target range. - Recurring profit after tax up 23.1% to €203 million. - Funds from operations (FFO) up 20.8% like-for-like. - A solid balance sheet, with a net cash position of €74 million at end-2011. - Growth targets reaffirmed for issue volume (6% to 14%) and FFO (over 10%), in line with the Group's overall strategy to deliver: - Continued organic issue volume growth, led by innovation, with the launch of 26 new solutions in 18 months, and geographic expansion, with the addition of one to two new countries in 2012. - Faster transition to digital solutions, with a target of 50% digital issue volume in 2012, up from 41% last year. - Shareholder policy focused on increasing the amount of the dividend on a recurring basis: - Recommended dividend of €0.70 per share, up 40% on 2010, representing a payout ratio close to 80% (versus 68% in 2010).
The consolidated financial statements  for 2011 were approved by the Board of Directors on February 22, 2012.2011 financial metrics
(in EUR millions) 2010 2011 % change Reported Like-for-like Issue volume 13,875 15,188 +9.5% +9.7% Operating revenue 885 940 +6.2% +9.2% Financial revenue 80 92 +14.7% +15.2% Total revenue 965 1,032 +6.9% +9.7% Operating EBIT 248 263 +6.4% +9.9% Financial EBIT 80 92 +14.7% +15.2% EBIT 328 355 +8.5% +11.2% Operating profit before tax and non-recurring items 266 315 +18.5% Net profit, Group share 68 194 +185.1% Recurring profit after tax 165 203 +23.1% Recurring earnings per share (in EUR) 0.73 0.90Last year's good results reflect the dynamic performance of the Group's teams and confirm the effectiveness of the Edenred business model. After setting up the conditions to be a standalone company, Edenred reinforced its foundations in 2011, in order to generate sustainable and strong organic growth. All employees are today committed to making Edenred the referent of customers (clients, affiliates, and beneficiaries). The Group intends to fulfil this ambition by building differentiated solutions and delivering a unique quality of service.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
24/7 market commentary from Jim Cramer and 20+ veteran Wall Street gurus. Get access to the latest trading ideas on stocks, options, and ETFs as well as a real-time forum to see the pros exchanging their investment ideas.
- Jim Cramer + 20 Wall Street pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Real-time trading forum
- Actionable trade ideas
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV