AKRON, Ohio, Feb. 22, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Chairman and CEO Paul G. Greig will discuss FirstMerit's (Nasdaq: FMER) business and financial performance and strategies at 8:00 a.m. EST on Wednesday, February 29, 2012, at the KBW Bank Conference in Boston. The presentations will include forward-looking statements. The audio presentation, with slides available for viewing, will be available to the public live via Webcast.
Interested investors may access the live audio presentation, with slides available for viewing, by visiting http://www.firstmerit.com/investors. A replay of the webcast will be archived in the investor relations section of FirstMerit's Web site at http://www.firstmerit.com.
About FirstMerit FirstMerit Corporation is a diversified financial services company headquartered in Akron, Ohio, with assets of $14.4 billion as of December 31, 2011 and 206 banking offices and 214 ATMs in Ohio, Western Pennsylvania, and Chicago areas. FirstMerit provides a complete range of banking and other financial services to consumers and businesses through its core operations. FirstMerit ranked "Highest in Customer Satisfaction with Retail Banking in the North Central Region in a Tie" in the J.D. Power and Associates 2011 Retail Banking Satisfaction Study(SM). FirstMerit was named a 2011 Greenwich Associates Small Business Banking Excellence Award winner in two national categories, Financial Stability and Treasury Management – Customer Service, and was recognized for Treasury Management – Overall Satisfaction in the Midwest for Middle Market Banking . Principal wholly-owned subsidiaries include: FirstMerit Bank, N.A., FirstMerit Mortgage Corporation, FirstMerit Title Agency, Ltd., and FirstMerit Community Development Corporation.FirstMerit Corporation Analysts: Thomas O'Malley/Investor Relations Officer Phone: 330.384.7109 Media Contact: Robert Townsend/Media Relations Officer Phone: 330.384.7075
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV