Oxygen Biotherapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ:OXBT) today announced that the Company plans to report third quarter fiscal year 2012 financial results on Form 10-Q on Thursday, March 15, 2012. Oxygen’s President & Chief Financial Officer, Michael Jebsen, will host a conference call and live webcast to discuss the results on Friday, March 16, 2012, at 11 a.m. EDT.
To access the live teleconference, dial 866-510-0710 (U.S. and Canada) or 617-597-5378 (international.) The participant passcode is 96340038. Also, a live webcast will be available on our web site: http://www.oxybiomed.com/investors.htm.
A replay of the webcast will be available by phone or on the Oxygen website for a limited time. To access the replay by phone, call 888-286-8010 (U.S. and Canada) or 617-801-6888 (international). The passcode for the replay is 65749116.
About Oxygen Biotherapeutics, Inc.Oxygen Biotherapeutics, Inc. is developing medical and cosmetic products that efficiently deliver oxygen to tissues in the body. The company has developed a proprietary perfluorocarbon (PFC) therapeutic oxygen carrier called Oxycyte ® that is currently in clinical and preclinical studies for intravenous delivery for indications such as traumatic brain injury, decompression sickness and stroke. The company is also developing PFC-based oxygen-carrying creams and gels for topical delivery to the skin for dermatologic conditions and potentially wound care. In addition, the company has commercialized its DERMACYTE ® line of oxygen-rich skin care products for the anti-aging market.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV