- Organic RGU 2 additions increased 42% to 1.2 million
- Revenue of $9.5 billion, representing rebased 3 growth of 5%
- Operating Cash Flow (“OCF”) 4 of $4.5 billion, reflecting rebased growth of 5%
- Operating income increased 30% to $1.8 billion
- Adjusted Free Cash Flow (“Adjusted FCF”) 5 of $791 million, up 20%
LGI Reports Fiscal 2011 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.