- Record GAAP diluted earnings per share (EPS) from continuing operations was $0.90 in the fourth quarter of 2011, including restructuring costs and a benefit from discrete tax items, compared to $0.41 in the fourth quarter of 2010. For the full year, GAAP diluted EPS was $2.74, compared to $1.48 in 2010.
- Adjusted diluted EPS was $0.59 in the fourth quarter and $2.10 for the year, up 40% and 49%, respectively, over the corresponding prior periods.
- Revenues were a record $97 million in the quarter, increasing 32% over the fourth quarter of 2010.
- Operating income was $9 million in the fourth quarter of 2011, up 36% over the prior period, and a record $39 million for the full-year 2011, up 55% over 2010.
- Cash flow from continuing operations was $15 million in the fourth quarter of 2011, one of the highest quarterly performances in the Company’s history.
- Repurchases of common stock were $7 million in the fourth quarter of 2011 and $16 million for full-year 2011.
Kadant Reports 2011 Fourth Quarter And Full-Year Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.