- Record GAAP diluted earnings per share (EPS) from continuing operations was $0.90 in the fourth quarter of 2011, including restructuring costs and a benefit from discrete tax items, compared to $0.41 in the fourth quarter of 2010. For the full year, GAAP diluted EPS was $2.74, compared to $1.48 in 2010.
- Adjusted diluted EPS was $0.59 in the fourth quarter and $2.10 for the year, up 40% and 49%, respectively, over the corresponding prior periods.
- Revenues were a record $97 million in the quarter, increasing 32% over the fourth quarter of 2010.
- Operating income was $9 million in the fourth quarter of 2011, up 36% over the prior period, and a record $39 million for the full-year 2011, up 55% over 2010.
- Cash flow from continuing operations was $15 million in the fourth quarter of 2011, one of the highest quarterly performances in the Company’s history.
- Repurchases of common stock were $7 million in the fourth quarter of 2011 and $16 million for full-year 2011.
Kadant Reports 2011 Fourth Quarter And Full-Year Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.