Lumos Networks Corp. (NASDAQ: LMOS) announced today that the company will report financial results for the fourth quarter and year 2011 on February 27, 2012, prior to the open of the Nasdaq Stock Market.
A conference call and simultaneous webcast to review 2011 financial and operational results and to provide financial guidance for the first quarter and year of 2012 will be held later that morning at 10:00 A.M. (ET). The call will be hosted by James A. Hyde, CEO, Michael B. Moneymaker, president and Hal Covert, CFO.
The webcast may be accessed via the Internet at http://ir.lumosnetworks.com/ and the live call (“Lumos Networks Fourth Quarter 2011 Earnings Conference Call”) may be accessed with the following numbers:
Domestic: 1-877-317-6789International: 1-412-317-6789Canada: 1-866-605-3852The conference call will be archived and available for replay through March 13, 2012 and may be accessed with the following numbers: Domestic: 1-877-344-7529International: 1-412-317-0088Replay pass codes: Conference ID: 10010603 The webcast will also be archived and the replay may be accessed at http://ir.lumosnetworks.com/. About Lumos Networks Lumos Networks is a fiber-based service provider in the Mid-Atlantic region serving carrier, business and residential customers over a dense fiber network offering data, voice and IP services. With headquarters in Waynesboro, VA, Lumos Networks serves Virginia, West Virginia and portions of Pennsylvania, Kentucky, Ohio, and Maryland over a 5,800 route-mile fiber network. Detailed information about Lumos Networks is available at www.lumosnetworks.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV