Bank of Hawaii Corporation (NYSE: BOH) today announced that Chairman, President, and Chief Executive Officer Peter S. Ho will present at the Keefe, Bruyette & Woods Boston Bank Conference being held on Wednesday, Feb. 29, and Thursday, March 1, 2012 at The Langham Hotel.
Bank of Hawaii Corporation is scheduled to present at 1:00 p.m. Eastern Time on Thursday, March 1, 2012. Keefe, Bruyette & Woods will offer a live webcast of the presentation on the website located at http://cc.talkpoint.com/keef001/022912a_bb/?entity=35_JC3KLCS. A replay will be available approximately one hour following the conclusion of the conference. A replay of the presentation will also be available on the Company's web site, www.boh.com.
Bank of Hawaii Corporation is a bank holding company providing a broad range of financial products and services to customers in Hawaii and the Pacific Islands (Guam, nearby islands and American Samoa). The Company’s principal subsidiary, Bank of Hawaii, was founded in 1897 and is the largest independent financial institution in Hawaii. For more information about Bank of Hawaii Corporation, see the Company’s web site,
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV