OAK BROOK, Ill., Feb. 22, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Federal Signal Corporation (NYSE: FSS), a leader in environmental, safety and transportation solutions, announced today that it has completed a refinancing of its existing senior secured credit facilities. The new senior secured credit facilities are comprised of a fully funded $215 million five-year senior secured term loan and a $100 million five-year senior secured revolving credit facility. TPG Specialty Lending, Inc. is the Agent and Sole Lead Arranger for the senior secured term loan facility. Wells Fargo Capital Finance, LLC and GE Capital Corporate Finance are Co-Collateral Agents for the senior secured revolving credit facility. Wells Fargo Capital Finance, LLC will be the Administrative Agent for this facility.
The Company used the proceeds from the new senior secured credit facilities to repay all amounts outstanding under the existing facilities, as well as to pay fees and expenses associated with the new senior secured credit facilities.
Dennis Martin, Federal Signal Corporation's President and CEO, stated: "I am pleased to announce that we have successfully completed our refinancing. This is an important first step in strengthening the Company's balance sheet. The new credit facilities provide the Company with important financial flexibility as we focus on improving the profitability of our core businesses and investing in prudent growth initiatives in 2012 and beyond."Key terms for each of the facilities include: $215 Million Five-Year Senior Secured Term Loan:
- Interest Rate equal to LIBOR plus 10%, with a 2.0% LIBOR floor
- 2.0% Facility Fee
- Loan can be prepaid at par in 2012 with net proceeds from sales of certain assets
- Loan can be prepaid after one year with a 2.75% premium, and after two years at a 2.0% premium
- Secured by the Company's domestic subsidiaries' inventories and accounts receivables
- Interest rate equal to LIBOR plus a spread from 1.75% to 3.50% based on the Company's average excess availability under the facility
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV