Heritage Financial Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: HBOS), the holding company for HeritageBank of the South, today announced that its Board of Directors has voted to increase the Company's quarterly cash dividend to $0.04 per share, representing an increase of 33% from the previous rate. The dividend will be paid on March 23, 2012, to stockholders of record as of March 9, 2012.
Separately, the Company also announced that it will hold its 2012 Annual Meeting of Stockholders at 10:00 a.m. on May 23, 2012, at the Merry Acres Event Center, 1500 Dawson Road, Albany, Georgia. The record date for the meeting will be March 26, 2012.
Heritage Financial Group, Inc. is the holding company for HeritageBank
of the South, a community-oriented bank serving primarily South Georgia
and North Central Florida through 22 full-service branch locations, 11
mortgage offices, and 3 investment offices. As of December 31, 2011, the
Company reported total assets of approximately $1.1 billion and total
stockholders' equity of approximately $124 million. For more information
about the Company, visit HeritageBank of the South on the Web at
and see Investor Relations under About Us.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV