- Achieved positive adjusted EBITDA for the fourth quarter and full year 2011
- Reduced quarter-end DSO to 75 days
- Reached an agreement to settle shareholder litigation
- Implemented over $7 million of annualized cost reductions
- Launched next-generation MCOT TM device
- Opened west coast monitoring location
- Secured 52 new payor contracts covering over 10 million lives
- Completed Biotel integration and generated positive EBITDA contribution
- $46.5 million in cash and investments as of December 31, 2011, with no outstanding debt
CardioNet, Inc. Reports Fourth Quarter And Full Year 2011 Financial Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.