SALT LAKE CITY, Feb. 22, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- ClearOne (NASDAQ: CLRO) today announced it has completed the acquisition of Israel-based VCON Video Conferencing, a leader in high-performance, end-to-end, software video conferencing solutions.
"With the VCON acquisition now closed, we will work to extend ClearOne's leadership in the enterprise marketplace to video conferencing and collaboration," said Zee Hakimoglu, Chairman and CEO of ClearOne. "As a single organization, we will seamlessly deliver VCON's full HD video conferencing technology and ClearOne's legacy crystal-clear audio for a variety of enterprise applications. These include feature-rich room systems and desktop video applications to enhanced infrastructure and network management solutions."
About ClearOneClearOne is a global solutions company that develops and sells conferencing, multimedia streaming and connectivity systems for unified audio, video, web, and digital signage communication. The reliability, flexibility and performance of its advanced comprehensive solutions enhance the quality of life through better collaboration, communication and entertainment. ClearOne products are designed for commercial and residential use, offering unprecedented levels of performance, functionality, simplicity, reliability and scalability. More information about the company can be found at www.clearone.com.
Contact: Jeff LeFevreInvestor Relations801-303-3438 email@example.comSOURCE ClearOne
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV