SEATTLE, Feb. 22, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Onvia, a leading provider of government contracting opportunities and business intelligence to U.S. companies, announces the release of one of the most significant product enhancements in the company's history. Titled "Onvia 5," this major upgrade to Onvia's core product, the Onvia Online Database, is designed to make it faster and easier for clients to get the best possible search results and locate the procurement and agency information they need.
"Onvia 5 represents a successful milestone in our roadmap to enhancing value for our customers," said Onvia President and CEO Hank Riner. "We have listened to our customers and have significantly improved the navigation and usability of our database services."
Among the benefits that Onvia 5 brings to the company's clients:
- Faster scanning and qualification of project opportunities
- Advanced search features that allow clients to more efficiently pinpoint the opportunities that are most relevant to them
- Project data better organized for readability and to match user workflow
- Less scrolling and clicking to access data
Onvia 5 also serves as the foundation for a series of additional product enhancements and additions that the company has in development for future deployment. To learn more about Onvia 5, visit www.onvia.com."We are thrilled with the positive reaction and accolades we have received from the market," said Riner. "We will continue to invest in enhancements and new solutions for our customers to expand our leadership position in public-sector procurement intelligence." About Onvia, Inc.For more than 12 years Onvia (NASDAQ: ONVI) has been delivering the data, analytics and tools companies rely on to succeed in the $5.5 trillion government-contracting market. Onvia tracks, analyzes and reports the spending of tens of thousands of federal, state and local government agencies, giving companies a single source for conducting open, intelligent and efficient business with government. Along with providing an exclusive suite of integrated business tools for a wide variety of industries, Onvia offers DemandStar, an automated e-procurement system that streamlines agency procurement processes. For information about Onvia, visit www.onvia.com. SOURCE Onvia, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV