8 ETFs Getting Ready to Shut Down
NEW YORK (TheStreet Ratings) -- On Feb. 22, 2012, Guggenheim Investments, in coordination with Claymore ETF Trust and Rydex ETF Trust, released the names of eight exchange-traded funds that will be closed for lack of marketplace demand.
Each of the following funds with cease trading on NYSE Arca at the end of the trading day on Friday, March 23, 2012. Don't be the last investor to sell. Get out before the deadline.
The ETFs that will disappear next month include: CurrencyShares Russian Ruble Trust (FXRU), CurrencyShares Mexican Peso Trust (FXM), Guggenheim EW Euro-Pacific LDRs ETF (EEN), Guggenheim International Small Cap LDRs ETF (XGC), Guggenheim Ocean Tomo Growth Index ETF (OTR), Guggenheim Ocean Tomo Patent ETF (OTP), Guggenheim Sector Rotation ETF (XRO), and Rydex MSCI All Country World Equal Weight ETF (EWAC).
-- Reported by Kevin Baker in Jupiter, Fla.
For additional Investment Research check out our Ratings Research Center.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV