Another under-$10 stock that's creeping towards a big breakout is metal mining player Denison Mines (DNN), which is engaged in uranium exploration, development, mining and milling with uranium mining projects in both the U.S. and Canada and development projects in Canada, the U.S., Zambia and Mongolia. This stock is blazing a path to glory so far in 2012, with shares up over 55%.
If you take a look at the chart for Denison Mines, you'll notice that this stock recently bounced right around its 200-day moving average of $1.63 a share on heavy volume. That bounce has taken the stock towards its current price of $1.97 in just a few trading sessions. That move has come with big volume, since yesterday's volume was 1.52 million shares, and today's volume is already over 1.93 million shares. Both days easily surpassed its three-month average action of 1,045,970 shares. Now Denison Mines is within range of triggering a big breakout.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV