Calgon Carbon Corporation (NYSE: CCC), will hold its quarterly conference call to discuss fourth quarter results on Monday, February 27, at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Standard Time.
If you would like to participate in the conference call, please phone 706-758-4301 shortly before the scheduled start time. The conference ID is: 55560537.
The conference call will be rebroadcast beginning two hours after the call concludes through March 10 th at midnight Eastern Standard Time. To listen to the rebroadcast, please phone 404-537-3406. The conference ID is: 55560537.
This call is being webcast by Thomson Reuters and can be accessed at Calgon Carbon Corporation’s web site at www.calgoncarbon.com.Calgon Carbon Corporation, headquartered in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, is a global leader in services and solutions for making water and air safer and cleaner. The Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995 provides a "safe harbor" for forward-looking statements. This document contains certain statements that are forward-looking relative to the company's future strategy and performance. They involve known and unknown risks and uncertainties that may cause the company's actual results in future periods to be materially different from any future performance.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV