Good afternoon, and [Foreign Language].
Chief Financial Officer, David Sach.David Sach[Foreign Language]Romana WyllieAnthony Chhoy, Executive Vice President, Strategic Planning and Operations.Anthony ChhoyGood afternoon.Romana WyllieAnd our General Counsel, Daniel Penn.Daniel PennGreetings.Romana WyllieBefore I turn to Adrian, let me read the usual Safe Harbor statement. Our presentation today will contain forward-looking statements. Actual results may vary material from those expressed or implied due to various factors. These factors are discussed in detail in our SEC filings, including the Form 10-K filed earlier today and posted on our website. During this call, we will refer to certain financial information that is not in U.S. GAAP. Please see the Appendix to the presentation and Note 18 to our financial statements in our Form 10-K for a reconciliation to U.S. GAAP financial measures. And now please turn to Page 4 of our presentation, and I will pass you over to Adrian.Adrian SarbuThank you, Romana, and good morning and good afternoon, everyone. In 2011, we outperformed the markets. Our revenues grew by 17% and OIBDA increased by 56%. Our OIBDA margin improved by 4 percentage points to 19%, and our overall market share grew by 1 percentage point. This happened in a challenging year when our TV ad markets remained stressed. We proved again that we have a strong management team that are building powerful brands.Please turn to Slide 5. We have a history of outperforming the markets, and 2011 was not an exception. Following the successful implementation of our new business model, One Content, Multiple Distribution, we are expanding from a single revenue source to multiple revenue engines. In 2011, we strengthened our leadership across the market, and even if 2012 may not be an easy year, we are confident that we'll successfully face the challenges ahead of us. We built a culture of outperforming.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV