First M&F Corp. Declares Quarterly Dividend
KOSCIUSKO, Miss., Feb. 22, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- The board of directors of First M&F Corp., at its meeting on February 8, 2012, declared a quarterly cash dividend of $.01 per share, payable on March 31, 2012, to stockholders of record as of March 19, 2012.
First M&F Corp. (NASDAQ: FMFC) is a $1.6 billion community bank holding company, with banking locations throughout Central and North Mississippi, Central Alabama, Southwest Tennessee and Northwest Florida.
SOURCE First M&F Corp.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV