- 100% of European and Asia Pacific operators intend to deploy small cell networks within two years; 100% of North American operators will do so but in three years’ time
- 86% of all operators surveyed support VoLTE
- 82% of all operators surveyed support Wi-Fi ® offload
- 82% of all operators surveyed believe new mobile devices will have a positive impact on revenues and subscriber experience
- 71% of all operators surveyed viewed new mobile devices as the most disruptive force in the next three years
- In North America, the most disruptive force will be VoLTE. In Europe, it will be new mobile devices, and in Asia Pacific, it will be, jointly, Wi-Fi offload, small cells and TDD/FDD hybrid networks, with devices in second.
- 58% of all operators surveyed believe LTE Advanced will have a highly positive impact on revenues and subscriber experience; 66% agree that it will not happen for three years
Mobile Operator Survey: Increase In Data-Hungry Devices Set To Be Most Disruptive Force, But Driving Revenues Still The Biggest Challenge
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.