- 100% of European and Asia Pacific operators intend to deploy small cell networks within two years; 100% of North American operators will do so but in three years’ time
- 86% of all operators surveyed support VoLTE
- 82% of all operators surveyed support Wi-Fi ® offload
- 82% of all operators surveyed believe new mobile devices will have a positive impact on revenues and subscriber experience
- 71% of all operators surveyed viewed new mobile devices as the most disruptive force in the next three years
- In North America, the most disruptive force will be VoLTE. In Europe, it will be new mobile devices, and in Asia Pacific, it will be, jointly, Wi-Fi offload, small cells and TDD/FDD hybrid networks, with devices in second.
- 58% of all operators surveyed believe LTE Advanced will have a highly positive impact on revenues and subscriber experience; 66% agree that it will not happen for three years
Mobile Operator Survey: Increase In Data-Hungry Devices Set To Be Most Disruptive Force, But Driving Revenues Still The Biggest Challenge
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.