SVB Financial Group (SIVB) of Santa Clara, Calif., grew its commercial and industrial loans by 12% during the fourth quarter, to $2.0 billion, as of Dec 30.
Usdin said that the company's overall 22% loan growth in 2011 was "the fastest pace within our coverage universe," led "primarily by C&I, which makes up roughly 85% of total loans. The analyst added that "SIVB's corporate finance client base and buyout finance lending practice
Jefferies analyst Casey Haire has a "Hold" rating on SVB Financial Group, with a $57 price target, and estimates the company will earn $3.15 a share in 2012, followed by EPS of $3.50 in 2013.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV