Associated Banc-Corp (ASBC) of Green Bay, Wis., grew its commercial and industrial loans by 11% to $3.7 billion, as of Dec. 30.
Usdin called the company "one of the better regional loan growth stories of late, on the back of both commercial and residential mortgage growth, and said "commercial growth should remain strong, as the bank picks up market share off of the
Jefferies analyst Emlen Harmon rates Associated Banc-Corp a "Buy," with a $14 price target, estimating the company will earn 95 cents a share in 2012, followed by EPS of $1.10 in 2013.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV