MB Financial (MBFI) of Chicago grew its C&I loans by 9% during the fourth quarter, to $2.3 billion as of Dec. 30.
Usdin said that the company's loan "run-off appears to be slowing, with less re-mixing out of the
Despite the strong C&I growth, Usdin said that "total growth is not likely to be robust, as covered asset, construction, and CRE portfolios are all likely to shrink."
Jefferies analyst Emlen Harmon rates MB Financial a "Hold," with a $19 price target, and estimates the company will earn $1.50 a share in 2012, followed by EPS of $1.70 in 2013.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV