LAKE MARY, Fla., Feb. 22, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- FARO Technologies, Inc., (Nasdaq: FARO) the world leader in 3D measurement and imaging solutions, announced today that after the market closes on February 28, 2012, it will release its financial results for the fourth quarter ended December 31, 2011. In conjunction with FARO's fourth quarter earnings release, you are invited to listen to its conference call that will be broadcast live over the Internet on February 29, 2012, at 8:30 a.m. ET with the Company's President and CEO, Jay Freeland, and CFO, Keith Bair.
What: FARO Technologies Fourth Quarter 2011 Earnings Release Conference Call
When: Wednesday, February 29, 2012
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV