- To elect as directors three nominees to serve for a three-year term or until their respective successors are elected and qualified;
- To ratify Deloitte & Touche LLP as the independent auditor of the Company for the fiscal year ending December 31, 2012;
- To approve the Company’s executive compensation, on an advisory basis;
- To approve amendments to the Great Lakes Dredge & Dock Corporation 2007 Long Term Incentive Plan; and
- To transact such other business as may properly come before the meeting or any adjournments thereof.
Great Lakes Dredge & Dock Corporation Announces Date For Annual Stockholders Meeting
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.